Monday, August 27, 2018

                                                                                   


01. I can't stand it anymore.

                                                        


02. Doubts on the merger began to surface but they were all answered.


03. I always speak my mind and that's why I usually have a lot of troubles.

                                                            


04. VEGETARIANISM

                                         

A variety of inspirations may spark a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle change, the most common being animal welfare, environmental welfare and personal health.
Mortality in vegetarianism according to a study was 9% lower than in nonvegetarians according to a study of 2012.
A vegetarian diet lowers risks of heart disease, cancer and diabetes.

                                             

But in case vegetarianism doesn't appeal to you, you can go on having your cut of  top sirloin cap.

                                           


01. Eu não aguento mais.
02. merger - fusão
       surface - vir a tona      / surfis /
03. speak my mind - falo o que penso
       troubles - problemas
04. spark - provocar
       welfare - bem-estar
       lower - inferior, menor, diminuir
       doesn't  appeal to você - não agrada você
       go on - continue
       cut - corte, peça
       top sirloin cap - picanha


                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                               

                                                           GUS
                           gusconversation@gmail.com
                                                      WhatsApp     (12) 99173 4040

No comments:

Post a Comment