01. I moved to a gated community on the south side of the city. Don't be a stranger.
02. I'm gonna prepare some appetisers for our guests.
03. Okay! I know I'm late. Don't get jumpy. I'm on my way!
04. The meeting was a little messy but it all worked out well in the end.
05. ACTOR AND ALCOHOL ADDICTION
Hollywood actor Ben Afleck has entered rehab, a source close to him tells.
Afleck, 46, has been open about the struggles with alcohol addiction.
He previously looked for treatment in 2001 and 2017.
01. gated community - condomínio fechado
Don't be a stranger! - Apareça!
02. appetisers - aperitivos, tira-gosto
guests - convidados, hóspedes
03. jumpy - nervoso
I'm on my way - estou a caminho
04. messy - complicado
it all worked out well in the end - tudo deu certo no final
05. alcohol addiction - vicio em álcool
rehab - reabilitação
source - fonte
struggles - esforços
previously - anteriormente
looked for - procurou
gusconversation@gmail.com
WhatsApp (12) 99173 4040
BLOG: gusconversation.blogspt.com.br






No comments:
Post a Comment