01. reserved parking
02. I have love handles, but I'm easy on that.
03. He always speaks his mind and that's why he's always having problems.
04. BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
Boston is Massachusetts' capital and largest city. Founded in 1630, it's one of the oldest cities in the United States.
The city played a key role in the American Revolution.
"The Freedom Trail" is a 4-km walking route marked in red on the sidewalks.
Faneuil Hall, a preserved building where meetings in favor of American Independence took place. "The Freedom Trail" tour starts and ends here.
01. vaga preferencial
02. love handles - pneuzinhos
I'm easy on that - para mim tanto faz, não faz diferença
03. speaks his mind - fala o que sente
04. played a key role - teve um papel importante
The Freedom Trail - A Trilha da Liberdade
a walking route - um passeio à pé
tour - passeio, visita
took place - aconteceram
+





No comments:
Post a Comment