Wednesday, July 25, 2018





01. I moved out. I'm now living in a gated community. Here my address. Don't be a stranger.

                                                         

02. He's retired. He lives on social security payments.

                                                      

03. I need some scratch paper. Do you have any?

                                                        


04. Queens

                                                                     Elizabeth I

                                                        

She reigned from 1558 to 1603 (45 years). She passed away when she was 50 years old.

                                                                        Victoria

                                                                 


She reigned from 1837 to 1901 (64 years). She passed away when she was 82 years old.


                                                                    Elizabeth II

                                                     




                                                             Queen Elizabeth II in 1952  

                                               

                                                    Queen Elizabeth II in recent photo

Queen Elizabeth II has been on the throne for 66 years. She is now 92 years old. She was born in 1926.                                                             




01. don't be a stranger - apareça (lá em casa)
02. social security - previdência social
        retired - aposeentado
        retirement - aposentadoria
03. scraatch paper - papel para rascunho
04. to reign - reinar
        to pass away - falecer
        on the throne - no trono

  

No comments:

Post a Comment