Saturday, November 9, 2013



I) HIGHLIGHT

     HILLARY CLINTON RECEIVES AWARD



Hillary Clinton was wrapped in the embrace of Hollywood Friday night, honored at a glittery gala because of her work with charities.


II) HIGHLIGHT

       THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS

   
  
Greg - I'll tell you what, Christmas is coming in and I feel like celebrating it, you know, Secret Santa, gifts, a nice supper with some hock, Cape cod turkey, trifle, condensed-milk flan, some wine and beers...

Jeff - Well, I couldn't agree more, but don't forget the most important stuff is the family and close-knit friends together, peace, fraternity, prayers, the Nativity, Christmas tree, Santa Claus, you know, the real spirit Christmas.







- award - prêmio
- was wrapped in the embrace - foi envolvida no abraço
- honored - homenageada
- a glittery gala - cintilante festa de gala
- charities - instituições de caridade
- I feel like - eu tenho vontade de
- you know - sabe
- Secret Santa - amigo secreto
- gifts - presentes
- supper - ceia
- hock - pernil
- Cape cod turkey - bacalhau ao forno
- trifle - pavê
- condensed-milk flan - pudim
- stuff - coisas
- close-knit - chegado, íntimo
- prayers - orações
- the Nativity - presépio
- Santa Claus - Papai Noel 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment