McDONALD'S OR 'BAIANAS'?

Acarajé, typical dish from Bahia.
FIFA (FEDERATION INTERNATIONAL OF FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION) has decided to allow a specific group of woman from Bahia, the 'baianas,' to sell Bahia's most traditional dish, acarajé, at Fonte Nova Stadium in Salvador, that will be hosting the Confederation Cup and the 2014 World cup. McDonald's will be there as well. What would you choice be?
A traditional McDonald's combo.
II) USES OF ENGLISH
have it your way
Jeff - I'll tell you what, when it comes to food I'm a connoisseur. I would have both, the combo and the 'acarajé'. Each one on a different day, you know, each game I watch I pick one.
Greg - Well, have it your way. But, be careful with the pepper.
- will be hosting - será a sede
- combo - prato com comidas diferentes
- I'll tell you what - eu vou dizer uma coisa
- when it comes to - quando se trata de
- connoisseur - entendido
- have it your way - faça como quiser

No comments:
Post a Comment