EVERYDAY ENGLISH
01. top sirloin cap
picanha
People enjoy going to a steak house and eat top sirloin cap.
02. flashy
perua
She's a flashy woman but she is also very friendly.
03. cassava puffs
pão de queijo
They all love having cassava puffs for breakfast.
04. Christmas bonus
décimo terceiro salário
They usually go shopping after receiving their Christmas
bonus.
05. birthday boy (girl)
aniversariante
There are two birthday girls in our birthday party.
06. I'll turn 14
Eu vou fazer 14 anos
I'll turn 14 next Sunday.
07. He's history!
Ele já era!
I don't want to talk about him anymore! He's history!
08. freak out
pirar, ficar louco da vida
Her parents freaked out when they saw her new hair color.
09. I'm on my way
Estou indo, estou a caminho
Just have a little more patience, please! I'm on my way!
10. It's up to you!
It's up to you! It's all the same to me whether we go to the
mall or eat a pizza at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment