Thursday, September 6, 2018

                                                                                       
                                                                              
                                                               


01. Cool! It's a 3-day holiday, Independence Day.

02. I'm gonna mess around at the park or maybe I shouldn't mess around and have some outdoor activities.

                                                        


03. I don't intend to veg out. I'm too young for that.

                                                             

04. Maybe I could spend the day at a waterfall in the countryside.

                                                  


05. I could even just fly away just for a change.

                                         



06. THE PREDATOR

                       


20th Century Fox pulls scene from THE PREDATOR after director casts his friend, a registered sex offender.
The scene featuring Steven Wilder Striegel, said to be a sex offender, was deleted.


01. a 3-day holiday - feriado emendado
02. mess around - ficar à toa
       outdoor activities - atividades ao ar livre
03. intend - pretender
       veg out - "vegetar", ficar sem fazer nada
04. waterfall - catarata
       countryside - no interior
05. Eu poderia até sair voando para variar
06. the predator - o predador
       pulls - retira
       cast - dar o papel a, escalar para um papel (num filme)
       a registered sex offender - um reconhecido agressor sexual
       featuring - tendo como atração
       said to be - considerado


                                                                          


                                                                                                            GUS
                        gusconversation@gmail.com
                                                WhatsApp     (12) 99173 4040

                  

                                          

                                            


                                         

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment