Tuesday, September 4, 2018

                                                                                


01. I'm going to grab a cup of coffee but I'll be right back.

                                                        

o2. Come to think of it, I'm kind of thirsty as well.


03. What now?


04. FIRE IN THE MUSEUM

                                                    
                                                                                                 source: CNN

Brazilian investigators said they don't know what caused a fire that ripped through the National Museum, destroying millions of items and a large part of the nation's cultural heart.
Firefighters had difficulties in putting out the fire.

                                         
                                National Museum before the fire. source: Estadão
The building, originally, belonged to a slave merchant and was later bought by D. João VI.


01. grab - tomar
       I'll be right back - volto já
02. come to think of it - por falar nisso
03. E agora?
04. ripped through - rasgou, arrasou
       firefighters - bombeiros
       put out - apagar
       belonged - pertenceu
       slave merchant - mercador de escravos


                                                                                    
                                                                                                  

                                                                                 gusconversation@gmail.com
                                                   WhatsApp     (12) 99173 4040

No comments:

Post a Comment