LONGHAUL FLIGHT
The longest nonstop flight in the world lasts about 19 hours and links Singapore to Newark, New Jersey. The route is flown by Airbus A340s.
The flight is supposed to be suspended in November due to low profitability.
III) USES OF PHRASAL VERBS
get up
put forward
Greg - I think the unions should put forward a proposal of journey reduction from 44 to 40 hours a week.
Jeff - I'll tell you what, I think this wouldn't affect companies and would make lots of employees happy!
Greg - I couldn't agree more!
- longhaul flight - voo de longa distância
- nonstop flight - voo sem escalas
- lasts - dura
- due to - devido a
- low profitability - baixa lucratividade
- put forward - apresentar, propor
- unions - sindicatos
- I'll tell you what - eu vou dizer uma coisa
- I couldn't agree more - Eu concordo totalmente


No comments:
Post a Comment