FORMULA ONE
Formula One cars are a marvel of modern engineering, so much so, that many manufacturers who compete in the sport do so in order to benefit from the technical innovations research and development creates.
Car builders such as Renault, Ferrari, BMW, Toyota and McLaren have used technology to inhance their road-car products.
Who's the greatest driver of all-time ? Michael Schumacher ? Maybe Alain Prost ? Ayrton Senna perhaps ? The three-time Formula One world champion Jackie Stewart had no hesitation in naming his choice: "My hero and the man I most respected is Juan Manuel Fangio." He was an Argentinian who was five times champion of the world: 1951, 1954, 1955, 1956 and 1957.
STRUCTURES
I CAN'T......
I can't stand it = I can't tolerate it
I can't stand it when you do that!
I can't help it = I can't avoid it
I always end up having an argument with her, I don't know why, I just can't help it!
I can't afford it = I don't have enough money to buy or to do sth
I can't afford a trip around the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment