- 3-D TELEVISION
Three-dimensional images are expected to jump out of movie theaters and into living rooms by 2010. Although television makers haven't realeased specifics, the price of 3-D tv, which requires a new television, braodcasting content and 3-D glasses, is not expected to be substantially higher than some high-definition televisions on the market now.
- COVER-BOYS
An English non-governmental organization has announced on cable tv messages on environmental protection. Among the cover-boys, Prince Charles of England and his sons William and Harry, actors Harrison Ford and Robin Williams, the Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama and the soccer player Pelé.
- CONVERSATIONAL STRUCTURES
After the verbs 'like', 'love' and 'hate' we can use TO (infinitive) or ING:
I like to get up early. OR I like getting up early.
I love to meet people. OR I love meeting people.
He hates to fly. OR He hates flying.
No comments:
Post a Comment